American Craft Beer Week, May 16-22
While most of us don’t need a reason to enjoy our favorite craft beer or visit a local brewery, American Craft Beer Week (ACBW) provides the ideal opportunity to take advantage of all that your local craft beer scene has to offer. ACBW is the perfect time to celebrate and reflect on the success and ingenuity of the many small and independent craft breweries that make the U.S. one of the richest craft beer cultures in the world.
Looking for a way to get involved in ACBW? Join the entire craft beer community in a nation-wide toast to take place on Thursday, May 19, at 8pm ET. Brewers, beertenders, and craft beer aficionados around the country can take this opportunity to collectively raise their glasses to our great American craft beer culture and the brewing pioneers that opened the door to the diversity of flavors and choices that we enjoy today.
Join In! Nation-Wide American Craft Beer Week Toast, May 19
Raise a glass of your favorite indie craft beer to the Craft Beer Revolution on Thursday, May 19 at 8pm ET (7 pm CT)!
At the end of 2015, there were 4,269 breweries operating in the United States—the highest number of active breweries since 1873. That impressive number alone is reason to celebrate, especially when you consider that 30 years ago “experts” believed that the country would soon have less than five breweries, all making a very similar product.
Boy, were they wrong!
Here are some of the events across New Hampshire:
Monday – May 16
- von Trapp Pint Night @ Cobblestone, Keene. 8:00 – 10:00 PM.
Tuesday – May 17
- Founders KBS Bottle Release @ Black Mt Burgers, Lincoln.
Wednesday – May 18
- Shipyard Pint Night @ Lab n Lager, Keene. 5:00 – 7:00 PM.
- NH Craft Alliance IPA Night @ Thirsty Moose, Dover.
Thursday – May 19
- Foolproof Tasting @ Prost, North Hampton. 4:00 PM.
- Founders Tasting @ Whole Foods, Nashua. 5:00 – 7:00 PM.
- Jack’s Abby Sampling @ East Derry General Store, Derry. 5:00 – 7:00 PM.
- Otter Creek Pint Night @ Scores, Keene. 5:00 – 7:00 PM.
- Goose Tasting @ Bertucci’s, Salem. 6:00 – 8:00 PM.
- Foolproof Pint Night @ Community Oven, Hampton. 6:00 PM.
- Founders KBS Tapping @ Brickhouse, Dover 7:00 PM.
- Founders KBS Tapping & Takeover @ Thirsty Moose, Manchester. 7:00 – 9:00 PM.
- Nationwide Toast (see above). 8:00 PM.
Friday – May 20
- Jacks Abby Sampling @ George Calefs, Barrington. 3:00 PM.
- Tuckermans Tasting @ Ayotte’s, Hudson. 4:00 – 6:00 PM.
- Founders KBS Tapping @ Revolution, Rochester. 6:00 PM.
- Kelsen Vinatta Tapping & Takeover @ Twin’s Smoke Shop, Londonderry. 6:00 – 8:00 PM.
- Jack’s Abby Musical Bingo @ Tilted Kilt, Nashua. 8:00 – 10:00 PM.
- Founders KBS Bottle Release @ Area 23, Concord.
Saturday – May 21
- Barley and Hops, Craft Beer Store GRAND OPENING, Milford. 12:00 PM.
- Jack’s Abby Tasting @ Whole Foods, Bedford. 12:00 – 3:00 PM.
- NH Beer and Bacon Festival @ Millyards, Nashua. 1:00 – 4:00 PM.
- NH Craft Brewers Night (Redhook, Stoneface, Kelsen, Tucks, Great Rhythm) @ Kathleen’s Cottage, Briston. 5:00 PM
Sunday – May 22
- 300 PINTS Cask event @ Cask & Vine, Derry. 12:00 PM.